Firecracker. Latin guys are always firecrackers.

Kary, old enough to have sex with older men, I adore Aaron Paul's existence as well as John Krasinski's, and I wanna smash my vagina on Jean Dujardin's face. Athirah is my favorite cat. Also the OT4 is perfect and you're not. big tunas|Music| Last.fm Map

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

/next

Directed by Michael Bay

*throws tv out of the room, burns it, and chants in a secret language to get Michael Bay to disintegrate*

07.01 / 1 month ago   1 note

*goes on a diet*

but will my ass get ugly and flat?

*proceeds to eat french fries*

07.01 / 1 month ago   3 notes

why are clowns a thing like they have nothing good to offer except for SCARING THE SHIT OUT OF ME
but if I want my shit to escape my body I can just eat more fiber or some shit so really clowns need to get out of my planet please and thank you xoxoxox

05.18 / 2 months ago   2 notes

wilwheaton:

Tyrion’s Speech (Alternate Ending) (by xerograde)

05.16 / 2 months ago   VIA - source   5,540 notes

PSA: I am still alive, and I had forgotten this existed

(aka school has taken up 98% of my time and the other 2% I’m eating and sleeping)

05.03 / 3 months ago   4 notes

“Nothing is worth more than laughter. It is strength to laugh and to abandon oneself, to be light. Tragedy is the most ridiculous thing.” 
― Frida Kahlo

“Nothing is worth more than laughter. It is strength to laugh and to abandon oneself, to be light. Tragedy is the most ridiculous thing.” 

― Frida Kahlo

04.03 / 4 months ago   VIA - source   49,626 notes
#frida kahlo     

Game of Thrones for Vanity Fair⎥ by Annie Leibovitz

03.13 / 4 months ago   VIA - source   20,502 notes

Kevin Spacey in 1999.

03.04 / 5 months ago   VIA - source   7,568 notes
#kevin spacey     #idk anymore     

03.04 / 5 months ago   VIA - source   4,070 notes
03.04 / 5 months ago   VIA - source   34,838 notes
#ME     
©